Branchburg Township, New Jersey is a semi-rural community located on the western edge of Somerset Couty, New Jersey. Bordered on the west by Hunterdon County on the north by Bedminster Township and on the south by Bridgewater Township and Hillsborough Township. The areas of North Branch and Neshanic Station are included within Branchburg Township.
Travel is made simple with easy access to major roadways and highways. Included are Route 202 and Route 22 travel through the Branchburg Township, New Jersey with quick access to Hwy. 78 and Hwy. 287. Route 206 that goes north and south. Being centrally located, residents can travel to New York City and Philadelphia within one hour.
The Sourland Mountain Preserve located between Hillsborough and Flemington is a unique region of (1,680 acres) that is loaded with numerous hiking trails in it’s preserved natural area. Development there is limited. This ecological preserved area contains the famous Roaring Rocks.
The Branchburg Township School District serves public school students in kindergarten through eighth grade. Schools in the district (with 2005–06 enrollment data from the National Center for Education Statistics are:
- Whiton Elementary School for grades K-2, both Old York School and Stony Brook School for grades 3–5 and Branchburg Central Middle School for grades 6–8.
- The public secondary school serving Branchburg for grades 9–12 is Somerville High School.
- Midland School is a non-profit special education school serving the individual social, emotional, academic and career needs of children with developmental disabilities.
- Branchburg Township is the home of the main campus of Raritan Valley Community College
North Branch Park located off Milltown Rd is a favorite for fishermen and picnics. Also available are softball fields and two horse show rings. The Somerset County Park Commission is located in this park. The fairgrounds are used for major fairs and exhibits. During the summer months there are scheduled free music show events that are open to the public. The entertainers are usually quite well known and the events are well worth attending.
Your Somerset County Realtor®
As your sole representative of any Somerset County NJ real estate is it my duty and my pleasure to make sure your real estate experience is successful one. Using my skill and experience in Somerset NJ real estate I strive to make every transaction a stress-free and pleasant event. Whether you are buying or selling my goal is to provide excellent customer service and knowledge to allow you to make an informed decision.
I can assist in any home or property purchase in the entire Somerset County New Jersey area including but not limited to the following areas, cities and townships:
- Somerset NJ Homes, real estate, property
- Millstone NJ Real Estate, land and houses
- Somerville NJ Real Estate
- Manville NJ Homes for sale
- Bridgewater Township homes and land for sale
- Watchung New Jersey real estate
- Far Hill NJ property and homes
- Bernardsville NJ real estate
As your Somerset County Realtor I vow to make sure your real estate transaction is in good hands from offer to closing and beyond. I want my customers to be life-long clients. Feel free to contact me anytime for updated Somerset NJ real estate listings or home value questions. Steve147@Comcast.net 732-259-9071